Monday, July 30, 2007

Selfish??? Mean??? Who, me???

Mama and papa keep calling me mean and selfish now. It started yesterday at the dog run because I kept stealing the toys of other dogs. It's not my fault if they are too slow and can't protect their own toys. So then I started walking up to the other dogs and dropping the toys in front of them to taunt them and, as they moved to try to pick it up, I would snatch it myself and run away!!! It was so much fun because they were all so slow and dumb!!! I did that so many times and they never learned. Papa kept telling me to share the toys but I don't know what that word means...doesn't sound like a fun word though. I'm glad I don't understand some words. My favorite words are "me", "my", "I", "mine"...that's really all I know :-)

Mama and papa bought me a few new toys too! But I won't let them touch my toys. Any time they come near me, I grab my toy, snarl at them and run away under the table or sofa so they can't get my toys!!! I am so smart and fast!!! They call me mean and selfish but I don't care...what's mine is mine and no one can take them from me!!! Whenever they take a toy that I like, I go to where they put it away and then I jump around and bark. They still don't give me the toy but one day maybe I will drive them crazy enough to get what I want :-)

I heard today that despite his devastating and embarrassing loss, Prime Minister Abe does not intend to step down. He says that he will continue on with the mandate he was given and continue his reforms. Unfortunately, he has not initiated any real reforms to speak of and it seems to me that he was given a pretty strong mandate yesterday...a mandate to do the right thing and step down since he was never elected in the first place...he merely took office when Prime Minister Koizumi stepped down to leave politics. PM Abe is just prolonging the inevitable pain and runs the risk of becoming the Japanese version of George W. Bush or Paul Martin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool car but needs some stickers and chewed up upholstry :-) Nothing wrong with greed. I even nip at all the kids that come to visit us! They only cry for a few minutes.

Hi to your folks. Oh, and maybe you should ask your papa if the NAV is portable, that way he can bring it on walks and not get lost (heehee).

Love Picasso :-)