Tuesday, May 29, 2007

O-Hisashiburi

It's been a few weeks since my last entry. Papa hasn't had time to help me with my blog because he has been busy at work and then he takes me for 1 hour walks every night so we are both pretty tired. Actually, he is tired but I am still OK. Lately, when we go for walks, he often gets lost. In the last few weeks, we got really lost twice because papa is terrible with directions. One time, we walked all the way to Cerulean Tower in Shibuya from our house. Another time, we walked to Ikejiri Station in Setagaya Ward. I enjoyed myself because we got to walk for an hour and a half but papa looked pretty beat.

Last weekend, mama and papa went to visit their friends in Hiroo. They had a really good dinner and a lot of nice wine.

Tonight, papa's previous business had a farewell party for him. They went for Thai food which was really good. Papa enjoys his new job but I can tell that he really misses the people he used to work with. Papa says that they are a really great group of people to work with and he learned so much from them. He had a lot of fun and has so many good memories of being a part of such a close team. He still talks often about his old colleagues. I hope he gets to work with them again because he was so happy during his time at that business. He seems a little stressed out lately...

No comments: