Saturday, July 14, 2007

Typhoon #4

Typhoon #4 is coming! やばいやなー!It's raining pretty hard now and the wind is getting stronger. This is my first typhoon だからちょっと怖いやんか! I wonder if mama and papa will let me go outside. I guess it's not a good idea in case I blow away. Papa mentioned something about a dog named Toto and not being in Kansas anymore...I have no idea what he's talking about but I think it means that I might end up somewhere far away.

I graduated today from Beginner 2 puppy school! Mama and papa were so proud of me. I think they like puppy school more than me.

Today was my papa's mother's birthday! Happy Birthday, Nana!!!

While we're writing this blog, papa is listening to 80's music. He seems to really like it and says it's cool...like, yeah, whatever...
At least he doesn't listen to hip hop. It gives me a headache. It's like listening to the same thing over and over, it's repetitive, repeating itself, singing the same thing over and over and over, again and again and again, reiterating, recurring, replaying..........oh, no...I sound like a hip hop singer now...
I sound like a hip hop singer now...I sound like a hip hop singer now...I sound like a hip hop singer now...I sound like a hip hop singer now...I sound like a hip hop singer now...

Today, after puppy school, we went to Will where I will stay tomorrow night while mama and papa go to the onsen. It was fun......fun, fun....fun...it was a lot of fun, it was fun, it was fun, it was fun, it was a lot of fun...(damn, I hate hip hop). Anyhow, I made a lot of friends and I'm looking forward to playing with my new friends again.

No comments: