Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Kita-Karuizawa

Mama and papa took me to Kita-Karuizawa on Sunday and Monday! It's a fun place for dogs and we had a great time! I almost got eaten by a demon but I was able to escape...or maybe I don't taste good and he let me go...
We were near Mount Asama which is an active volcano so we saw a lot of black rocks and even some volcano shelters in case the volcano erupts. Apparently, there are a lot of demons living there so I think mama and papa brought me there to protect them.

We stayed at a bed and breakfast which had a dog run
and 3 other families. There was a big Golden Retriever and a Beagle there too. The scenery was beautiful in Kita-Karuizawa. We went for a hike up a mountain and I got to play near a waterfall. I was completely soaked but didn't really care because it was too much fun!!! We also found a really big dog run and, since there was no one else there, I had the whole place to myself. We played fetch with my ball for a while and when I got tired, I took a rest under the bench in the shade.

During the mountain hike, I was really impressed with the beauty of the place. It was my first vacation and I was really glad we chose to go there. Actually, mama chose the place and found the bed and breakfast for us. Thank you, mama!!!

Mama and papa let me stay
out of the crate to sleep at the bed and breakfast but I kept running around all night. At 4am, I decided I was bored so I started barking to wake them up and they played with me and gave me treats until i went back to sleep. I don't think mama and papa were very happy but I was :-)
They didn't want me to wake up the other guests.

Yesterday, on the way home, we stopped at another dog run and I took it easy, relaxing in the shade. I hope we get to go again to that place, or another place that's fun for dogs. I will try to stay away from demons next time! Mama and papa said they won't take me anywhere anymore because I was so yancha but I know they had as much fun as I did!

No comments: