Sunday, June 24, 2007

Pearly Whites

Papa has one more dentist appointment next week to finish off his root canal. He hasn't been very happy lately about his cavity. The dentist felt bad for papa because it's papa's first cavity and he has to get a silver filling so it will kind of stand out among the rest of his teeth. At least it doesn't really hurt much anymore and papa can eat hard foods again. Mama and papa are worried about my teeth now so they have started brushing my teeth. I'm not sure if I like it or not...

Papa keeps calling me donut-head...do I have something on my face???

I've found a new favorite place in the house. I like to climb on the sofa and watch the little people below me. Being king of the house, this is my favorite pose. It feels very regal. I also like to scare the little people below by barking at them. Yes, I am king of the castle!!!




Today it was raining. I hate the rain. And I hate the raincoats that mama and papa make me wear. They get a real kick out of dressing me up and watching how I react. I just stare wistfully at them and out the window, hoping that the rain will stop and I can get back to the fun.

Tonight, mama and papa went out for sushi to their favorite place, Kita-san, but it was closed so they had to try a new place. They went to Iroha Sushi near Naka-Meguro station. It was good and less expensive, but I think they still prefer Kita-san. The fish at Kita-san is fresher and the atmosphere is better. Iroha is like a sushi izakaya...

Last week, mama and papa went to the housewarming party of their friends, M & A, who got engaged a few months ago and recently moved to Omote-Sando! Must be nice to be rich!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was a little nervous because the big suitcase was pulled out of the closet last week but I put on a brave face. Sure enough, today they bid me farewell, walked out the door and haven't returned. Thank goodness Heather comes by to feed and walk me.

Mama said she was going to Toronto and Daddy was going to Hong Kong but Daddy told me he was surprising everyone and going to Toronto too! Mama was probably very happy she didn't have to travel alone with the 3 boys.

Gotta run, postal worker lady is here and I have to go bark at her.

Miss you!
Love Picasso :)

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.