Saturday, December 29, 2007

Spoiled??? Who? Me???

Mama and papa have been adding chicken breast to my food for the past few months. Since we were running low, papa made me some chicken today. First he boiled the chicken, then he tore the breasts into small, bite-sized pieces by hand. As you can see, I was very helpful in supervising him...
After that, he divided them into small, 1 day packets which are frozen and thawed out as needed:

Papa calls me spoiled because I get hand made food and he says that I eat better than him. I doubt it...

We've been having so many problems with Windows Vista lately. It is so user unfriendly...the usage is often counter-intuitive and the only parts that have improved are the parts that Microsoft ripped off from Apple. The world would be a much better place without Microsoft so that everyone would use either Linux (papa uses Ubuntu Linux) or Apple. We especially love how Vista corrupts priceless photos when downloading them from a camera and saving them to an external hard drive. Anyhow, papa is going to upgrade mama's laptop from Vista to XP.

Anyhow, time for a nap. I can't help feeling that I might have fleas or ticks...

4 comments:

e said...

Hi Roots
Nice to meet you.
We have a dog blog too and we're part of the dogs with blogs directory.
See you around.

Fei and her human, Eve

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Oh my golly Root's not spoiled just pamped as all us doggies should be right?! Nice to make your aquaintance we just saw that you joined DWB and thought we'd sniff over and check you out! Love you bloggie.. We'll sniff back by if that's ojay? Happy New Year!

waggin TX tails & barking loud often

Lorenza said...

Hi, Roots!
Nice to meet you and welcome to DWB! I saw your name there and wanted to come and say hello!
Spoiled? Who says?? You have what you deserve!!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Hi there Roots! Nice to meet ya! Mmmm, those chicken bits look GREAT! I absolutely love chicken. Mah favorite...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer