Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...

The other day at work, papa experienced the BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) on his Microsoft laptop for about the hundredth time this year. How do people put up with Microsoft Windows. What a terrible excuse for an operating system. This is the reason papa bought an Apple iMac at home...he says it's the best purchase he's ever made...


We've been getting cold weather lately...nothing like the North-East part of the US where I hear they expect 30 cm of snow this week, but we've started dropping below 10 degrees. I still love playing tug-o-war with papa. It's my favorite game. I especially love slobbering all over the blanket and then watching papa grab it and quickly let go because the blanket is all wet!
I also like playing fetch with papa. We play fetch with my blanket but it's so big that when I run with it, sometimes I step on it and trip myself. It makes papa laugh and he says I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer...whatever that means...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved catching up with you, Roots! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Xmas!! Will be thinking of you all! Miss you, love your auntie nome :-)