Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye to 2009

Wow, another year has come and gone! This New Year's eve, mama and papa decided to spend a quiet evening at home with me instead of hosting their traditional nabe party. They put an O-kazari on our door today. It's a traditional Japanese New Year's decoration.

Mama also switched the pictures in the Roots calendar that we received from E-chan in Osaka. Some of the pictures in the calendar may look familiar!



I still love to bark at the TV, much to mama's and papa's dismay. The TV commercial that gets to me the most is one for Contac. You can see the video of the commercial here. I get really excited and almost jump through the TV when the samurai uses his katana. I also love barking at the Contac guy on the left. As soon as I see that guy, I jump up and down and don't stop barking until the commercial is finished. I even know the music for the commercial because no matter where I am in the house, as soon as I hear the beginning of the commercial, I stop what I'm doing and run to the TV. Mama and papa can't figure out why that commercial bothers me and I'm not going to tell them. I bark at Otosan on the Softbank commercials a lot too.
I'm loving my new bed. Papa used to come home and I would get up and follow him around. Now, with my new bed, I've become somewhat of a couch potato. Even when papa comes home from work, I stay in bed and relax.




HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

1 comment:

Naomi Kotani said...

great to catch up, i've been a little lazy when it comes to starting up the iMac.
Miss you!
Love Naomi :-)