Friday, December 25, 2009

All I want for Christmas is...

...a new 58 degree Cleveland CG15 wedge...wait a minute...huh??? That's not what I wanted, but that's what papa got for me. What kind of a present is that for a JRT??? I told him I can't use it so he said he would use it for me. Hmmmm...somehow I think I got the short end of the stick...or club in this case...


I got my real Christmas present a few days ago. Mama and papa got me a new bed!!! I love it! When papa comes home from work, I don't go to the door to meet him anymore...I just stay in my warm bed until he turns on the heater :-)




Even though Christmas day was a regular working day in Japan today, papa took the day off and took me for a really long walk. We went to Ebisu Garden Place to see the Christmas tree and the huge Baccarat crystal chandelier. There were tons of people there and we had a lot of fun walking around and soaking up the Christmas spirit. When I got home, I was a little tired so I just plopped myself down on the floor and slept for an hour. Mama made me a special Christmas dinner! In addition to my regular wet and dry food with chicken, I got 2 of my favorite things - carrots and cabbage!!! We opened our Christmas gifts tonight after dinner. Papa's sister got me a hoodie with my name on it (my name is Roots, not 1973 Athletics...)! Thank you Auntie S, Uncle D and Cousins A and A!!!

No comments: