Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mama's and Papa's Caddy

Mama and papa took Friday off work and we all went to Tochigi for a few days. We got to Tochigi in time for lunch at an Italian restaurant called Canon (香音). Mama and papa shared spaghetti (Ragu) and pizza (Margherita).

Friday night, we stayed in a log cabin at Kinugawa Kogen Country Club. It was a pretty nice place. Dinner was Suki-Yaki. The room reminded papa of a log cabin in Canada.
Today we went golfing and I was the caddy! Well, I was trying to be a caddy for mama and papa. Apparently, the caddy is not supposed to bark during the downswing, nor is a caddy supposed to try to escape from the golf cart while it is in motion. Papa was pretty upset when I gave him some advice during his swing. I am not allowed to go golfing anymore :-(

The course was really nice though. It was near the top of a mountain about 1,200 meters high. The weather was perfect for golfing today. It was partly cloudy, about 25 degrees with a nice breeze.














After I was banned for life from golfing, we went to lunch and then for a walk at a nearby park. This was papa trying to take my picture:
I finally posed for papa...

On the way home this afternoon, we stopped and took a few pictures...

When papa was packing on Thursday night, I thought I would help. Papa didn't think stealing his socks was a good way to help him...

Papa also hates when I shed my hair for summer...especially when I shed on his shorts...

I'm still trying to get used to the new TV...I love watching TV!!!

But I hate when papa mistakes my head for a melon and wraps it...

And finally, my new present! Mama bought me a nice, cool blanket to sleep on during the hot summer!!! (because I chewed and destroyed my old blanket)

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Roots, you are so cute! I wouldn't worry about the golfing-thing, they're usually a little too uptight anyways.

Hi to your Mama and Papa,
Auntie Nome :-)

Anonymous said...

So cute though I must admit shedding on my clothes would drive me crazy too!
SK