Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Platinum me!

Today is mama's and papa's 3rd wedding anniversary! Happy anniversary!!! They celebrated with sushi and Sauvignon Blanc. Next weekend they will have dinner at the Westin Hotel in Ebisu where they got married and had their reception. Papa got mama earrings. Look familiar? Platinum me???
We went to the park last weekend and I had fun playing in the mud. Mama and papa were not impressed...

The next morning, I was awake, alert and ready to play at 6am! But not papa...so I found a good place to wait for him...on top of him :-)

1 comment:

PIcasso said...

So great to catch up with you, Roots! I've missed your blogs! You'll have to take computer lessons so you won't have to rely on your papa to write for you.

Miss you all and happy belated anniversary!
Picasso :-)