I found some Jack Russell Terrier rules on the internet and mama and papa agree that they are very fitting for me...in fact, they realized that these rules have been in effect here for quite some time already:
Jack Russell Rules
1. The Jack Russell is not allowed in the house.
2. Okay, the Jack Russell is allowed in the house, but only in certain rooms.
3. The Jack Russell is allowed in all rooms, but has to stay off the furniture.
4. The Jack Russell is only allowed on the old furniture.
5. Fine, the Jack Russell is allowed on all the furniture. But is not allowed to sleep with the humans on the bed.
6. All right, the Jack Russell is allowed on the bed, but only by invitation.
7. The Jack Russell can sleep on the bed whenever he wants, but not under the covers.
8. The Jack Russell can sleep under the covers every night.
9. Humans must ask for permission to sleep under the cover with the Jack Russell.
10. In all cases of dispute…the Jack Russell rules!
Papa was walking in Shinjuku a few weeks ago when he saw this bus:
It has plasma TVs embedded in the sides! Only in Tokyo could this be done...in North American cities, the TVs would be stolen before the driver could start the engine...
When papa's aunt and uncle came to visit earlier this year, they brought me a hoodie. Apparently, there is a famous store in Canada named after me!
Papa was doing the laundry the other day and he realized something funny. The detergent we use is called Tide and apparently it is both effective and useless...
I got to run around the park again last week. It was a great day!
Papa was able to find some really good veal last week! It is not an easy thing to find in Japan! He made Fettucine Carbonara and Veal Parmigiana with sauteed spinach and mushrooms for dinner! It was delicious...apparently...I didn't get any...
After a hard day of playing, there's nothing like curling up in papa's lap for a snooze.
Papa is tired too. He went golfing on Christmas day (Sawara Golf and Country Club) and again today (Centleisure). He wasn't too impressed with his score but today he managed to sink a 40 foot putt! The weather was perfect both days. It was sunny with no wind and the temperature was about 15 on Thursday and 12 today.