Thursday, November 6, 2008

Who would have thought...

...that Americans would ever elect someone named Hussein as President...interesting...

Then again, who would have thought that Canadians would yet again elect a minority government in a time when strength and leadership is needed...politics is for losers!

As you can see, the election really interested me. I am so engrossed by politics.

We were walking along the street the other day and the weirdest thing happened - I was attacked by a shark!!! A Hammerhead shark surfaced in a bucket on the street and I had to defend mama and papa from it! Papa calls me a hammerhead sometimes but I think he means it in the nicest possible way...
We go to the park every weekend now. Sometimes we go both Saturday and Sunday! Papa says I look like a little devil dog when I steal toys from other doggies...
The friend mama brought home to me from Canada says I'm a pain in the butt...I wonder why???

Papa has gone golfing 3 times in the last 11 days. Today, mama and papa took the day off work and went with 2 of their friends to Glen Oaks Country Club in Chiba. Papa said the course was very well kept and it was quite challenging. On Monday, he went to Sawara Country Club and said it was one of his favorite courses. These are the 9th and 18th holes. For both holes, you tee off on one side of the lake and have to cross the water to the fairway. Looks a little too easy to me :-)

Japanese hospitals are run by idiots and morons...or maybe they are run by politicians??? A short time ago, a pregnant woman had complications and went to 6 or 7 hospitals for help but was turned away because the hospitals claimed they didn't have the resources to help her. She died 2 days later. Yesterday, another pregnant woman was turned away from 6 hospitals when she started having health problems and sought help. All 6 hospitals turned her away!!! She is now unconscious. How stupid are these hospital workers? They are so very obviously not in the healthcare industry because they care about people. You would think that after the first woman died that it would never happen again but somehow hospitals here can get away with being incompetent. I hope I never have the misfortune of having to go to a hospital in Japan.

And on a final note, last week on the way home from golfing at an exclusive US military base golf course, some dumb-ass rear-ended papa on the highway. Thankfully, everyone was OK and there were no injuries. The Nissan dealer thinks that only the bumper needs replacing so hopefully we can get the work done within the next week. What pissed mama and papa off most was that the jerk who hit them and his insurance agent tried to pass some of the blame to papa. In a case where someone gets hit from behind, it is very clearly the fault of the driver who was behind. The first sign of guilt was when the loser called his insurance company before calling the police. At the end of the day, the moron's insurance will pay for all damages. It turns out that the incompetent driver runs a restaurant in Nagano called Sanmangoku (三万石). I think that translates to "Pig Diarrhea" so if you are ever in the neighbourhood, please drop by and crack him in the head for me. If he cooks like he drives then his food must taste like the anus of a jackass...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Papa, you kill me. I had a good chuckle but I think hubby thinks I'm on drugs.

Glad to hear your Mama and Papa are enjoying life on the greens and they haven't forgotten about you!

As for me, life sucks, my Mama seems to be repulsed by my breath and has taken to brushing my teeth twice a day like the human-kids.

Hi to all, miss you and love you!!!
Picasso :-)