Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to...Mama!!!

Yesterday was mama's birthday! Happy birthday, mama!!! Papa will take her out for dinner on Saturday...probably to a place that doesn't allow dogs :-(

Look at the cute puppy on the cover of Vogue - look familiar? And what's on my nose???In fact, I am so famous that some guy named Andy Warhol once painted me... ...which got me on TV...
...twice!!! Now everyone loves me!!!Papa has to go for his annual physical tomorrow. It is one of his least favorite days of the year. He dreads the barium test the most. Papa says he's in his prime so he's not worried about the physical. We got a new scale that also measures BMI, body fat, calcium level and a number of other things. The scale also concludes, from its tests, how old someone's body is. Apparently, even though it is brand new, it's already broken because it thinks that papa has the body of a 25 year old! Papa was really happy with this result. Mama was even happier because the scale said she has the body of an 18 year old!

As for me, I'm content to hang out on the sofa while my admirers write newspaper articles about me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hollywood!
You are such a handsome boy!
We hope your Mama had a wonderful birthday, we were thinking about her! My brothers wanted you to give her lots of kisses!

Ruf ruf,
Picasso