Monday, July 7, 2008

Muck Me

Last weekend we went to Jonan Koen again and had a great time. Not only was I able to steal other dogs' toys, but I also found something new that I love to do - I love to find a puddle of mud and lie down in it, much to the dismay of mama and papa. Fortunately, they'd had the foresight to make a shampoo and grooming appointment for me that afternoon so I came home nice and clean!

Papa found some weird grape-sized fruit called "Miracle Fruit". Not sure what it does but it costs $5.00 for just 1 of them...

Ever get the feeling that you're trapped like a prisoner in your own home???

Or that you feel like you're boxed in with nowhere to go...

Papa went golfing again this past weekend with 3 friends to Gunma Prefecture. He played Saturday and Sunday but wouldn't tell me his scores...he probably can't even count that high...

I just love spending time lounging around the house with my friends...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love your blogs. Roots!!!! Your Papa's Mom and Dad lost the url but we forwarded it to them! Why did they put you behind bars???