Saturday, July 26, 2008

Friends

We went to Komazawa Park with mama's friend from work and her JRT named Muku-chan. We are really good friends...except when he has something I want... I also ran into an old friend. Look familiar??? I think his name is Hannibal... Sometimes I hear noises outside and have to check it out. Unfortunately my legs are too short...but fortunately, papa helps me (unwittingly...)...It's been so hot in Tokyo lately. Today it was up around 34 degrees with humidity in the 80's. I spent my time lounging around with my friend...
...and being lounged on...
Mama bought me a new toy! She and papa put delicious treats inside for me to get...if I can...it's very difficult and frustrating...


...but I finally got one!!!


And to end on a happy note, papa finally broke 100 today in golf!!! He went to
The Glenmoor Country Club near Narita which was designed by Pete Dye. The course looked pretty tough with a lot of water hazards and bunkers. Papa was expecting to score 120 but managed a 98! Check out the 9th hole! And the 18th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!
It feels great to break 100 for the first time, I bet.

Hope to play golf with you and mama sometime soon!!

Tomo Q