Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's a Dog's Life...

This morning was so nice that I decided to lounge around on the roof balcony for a few hours...

Last weekend, papa went golfing for the weekend with 3 friends to Gunma Prefecture. Papa wouldn't tell me what he shot in either round but needless to say it probably wasn't very good. Mama and papa also went golfing last month for a weekend with 2 friends (I got stuck in a pet hotel). In addition to the driver that papa bought a few weeks ago, yesterday he also bought a hybrid iron:

He has a lot of nerve telling me that I'm spoiled...

This afternoon we went to a park near Haneda Airport to run around and play in the sun.

The weather got up to about 24 degrees so after I spent some time running around, I had to cool down in the shade...

(Note: apologies if the formatting or look of the blog is different. The iMac is great except it doesn't seem to play well with Google blogs and HTML. It keeps defaulting to strange fonts and messing up the HTML so that pictures cannot be opened in new windows or even expanded. I still like Apple, but not quite as much as I did yesterday...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Roots,

Font and set up is fine. Glad to here you've been keeping busy running around.

Your papa probably shot in the triple digits - tell him a hybrid club isn't going to help. He may look the part, but a double bogie is a double bogie.

Anonymous said...

Don't mind Kumi-she still has to thaw from the cold winter :-)

I hear drivers taste better than irons....try chewing on that. They don't get stuck like stockings.

Picasso from LA :-)