Saturday, May 10, 2008

Time Goes By

It's been quite a while since my last post. My assistant (papa) has been too busy (lazy???) to type for me so I haven't been able to update my blog.

We had nice cherry blossoms this year...
Mama and papa also took me to Yoyogi Park to meet some of mama's friends for a hanami party. Man, there were so many people there...

The weather has been so nice lately. It's been in the low to mid-20's. I love spending lazy weekends just lounging around in the sun.

Mama and papa went golfing in Tochigi a few weeks ago with some friends. They left at 6am Saturday morning for a tee off time of 11:20. They stayed in Tochigi and played another round of golf on Sunday. I would have loved to go but I was a little tied up at the time...

Last week, papa's aunt and uncle came to visit from Canada. It was a lot of fun. They even came to visit me. Mama and papa took them to places like Akihabara, Ginza, Odaiba, Ebisu Garden Place, Shibuya and Shinjuku. Papa still calls me Shinjuku because there are so many homeless people who live in Shinjuku and he said I look like them...

Last week, papa bought a new driver...and he says I'm spoiled...

Last week, mama bought me a new bone to chew. At first I thought she said it was a phone, not a bone...hello? hello???

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Did the bone talk back to you, Roots?! hehehehe
Mom says your cherry blossoms are just gorgeous!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch