Sunday, March 9, 2008

A day at the park

Mama and papa took me to a dog run near Haneda Airport today called Ten Ten but there were no dogs there so we left after 10 minutes and went to Komazawa Park! There were plenty of dogs at Komazawa. I met a few other Jack Russell Terriers and had a pow-wow with some new friends.

The weather was pretty good today. It must have been about 15 degrees. I took a few breaks from playing now and then when nature called...

I found this dog to play with and followed him around for a while but he was obviously quite a lot smaller than me so I left him alone after a while...

The forecast for next week is for warmer weather. We can't wait for cherry blossom season to start! Mama and papa are taking the day off tomorrow and plan to go to the driving range. I hope they take me somewhere to play too!!!

5 comments:

Princess Patches said...

Hi Roots, it looks like you had a pawsome time with those other doggies. They are probably jealous because you are so cute!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Pockets

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Ha woo! I hope cherry blossoms happen soon!

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your long weekend! We have one this week...Good Friday. We've been busy as well, installed a new toilet in the downstairs bathroom for when Steph and the girls are here. Just bought a king bed for us and a frame so Reef and Stringer can have our full. I'm 26 weeks (out of 40) and getting rather large. He moves a lot and the boys can feel him move! Lots to do again today...hi to all! Love Naomi :-)

Anonymous said...

kumiko is enjoying the snow...still...uugh! Wish there were cherry blossoms to look at and roll in!
meow!

Molly the Airedale said...

Hey Roots! We tagged you for the middle name meme! Check out our blog!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch