Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bourne Again...

It's been a while since we posted a blog and, as you can see, we are both hard at work. I am the brains behind the blog and papa provides the manual labour (and mama provides the camera...). It's tough work for me but I really enjoy myself.

Today, mama and papa went to see The Bourne Ultimatum. It seems that they really enjoyed it because they keep talking about it. Papa says it was the best one in the series so far, although he really liked The Bourne Identity too, which was the first movie in the Bourne series. The Bourne Ultimatum was great from start to finish with fast-paced action, exciting car chases, and an interesting story line.

I found a new hobby...I love chewing the material on the bottom of the sofa. Unfortunately, mama and papa don't find it very funny and get a little upset with me when I emerge from under the sofa with a mouth full of material. Sometimes I'm a bit afraid to come out so I just hide under there...



On Thursday, mama and papa went out for dinner with 4 friends to the new Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Tokyo. Papa had the 16 oz rib eye and mama had the 8 oz fillet with shrimp. It must have been good because they were pretty happy when they got home...and looked a little fat :-)

Today, November 11, marks the 13th anniversary of papa coming to Japan. He said that time has really gone quickly in the sense that it doesn't seem like he's been here that long, but in another sense, it feels like he has lived 2 lifetimes. Over the next few weeks, he said he would share his thoughts with me about life in Japan so I will keep you all posted...

No comments: