Monday, October 1, 2007

Vertically Challenged

Mama and papa keep putting stuff out of my reach. Unfortunately, my legs aren't quite long enough to see on top of my house so I can't get a look at what's up there. And whenever mama and papa think I've been bad (which is often), they put my toys on top of my house so I can't get them. Try as I might, I can't get them back so I sit in front of my house and bark until mama and papa get annoyed and give my toys back. My plan usually doesn't work and they just say "shut up, Roots!"...but who knows? Maybe some day...



To get back at papa, I like to steal his socks. I'm not quite sure the proper way to wear them though. Somehow, this doesn't seem like the right way...and what's that awful smell???






Mama and papa found a mutant grape yesterday. It must have been grown somewhere near where the nuclear power plant accident happened. It looked like a little purple snowman.



Last weekend, papa bought me 2 frisbees, one for indoors and one for outdoors. He doesn't think I am a Jack Russell Terrier because I didn't know how to catch a frisbee at the dog run a few weeks ago. Since it was raining this evening and we couldn't go for a walk, mama and papa taught me how to play frisbee in the living room! I was able to catch about a quarter of them!!! Of course, I was only standing 1 or 2 meters aways from papa when he threw the frisbee, and he practically threw it into my mouth so it wasn't that hard, but still, for my first time, I was good!!! :-)

Mama is off for the next 2 weeks for holidays!!! And papa will also take 6 days off over the next 2 weeks. We are planning on going to Izu this week for 3 days! I can't wait!!!

No comments: