Saturday, October 27, 2007

Roots , Rats and Fame

Mama bought me a new training collar and leash today! It even has my name embroidered on it (ROOTS, not HAFFMAN). Green is my favorite colour so that's what mama got for me. The collar is supposed to help me not pull too hard when we go for walks. I tend to pull the leash and try to walk faster than mama and papa which they say is really annoying. Unfortunately, we couldn't go for a walk today due to typhoon number 25. It's pretty windy outside and the rain is coming down really hard. Luckily, I got my exercise today at obedience school. During today's agility class, I had papa sweating pretty hard. I'm pretty good at running through the tunnel and jumping the bars, but I still have trouble with the slalom and see-saw.


Last night we watched Ratatouille. What an excellent movie! It reminded papa of when he worked in a restaurant many years ago. The movie was quite an accurate portrayal of what's it's like working in a kitchen and being in the hospitality industry. There is so much pressure to create original dishes while satisfying the palates of customers. I liked the movie even though papa said that I look like Remy (the main character).



Some time ago, I mentioned that I had a photo shoot to appear in a magazine. The magazine was issued recently and mama and papa appear with me in the photo! They're kind of shy so we edited the photo a little, but it doesn't matter because I'm the main feature anyhow. This issue of the magazine is full of tips for training puppies as well as things to do and not to do with your dog. Since I was a little freaked out by the camera flash during the photo shoot, I only appear in one photo. I think I was supposed to be in 6 or 7 shots playing with toys. It worked out well though because mama and papa got to be in the magazine with me instead of only me playing with toys. I'm on the brink of hitting it big!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to pursue a career in Hollywood, you can always stay with us!

Congrats!
Picasso :)

Anonymous said...

Very, very cool! You're almost cool enough to be a cat!
meow!