Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sony Bites

Papa got an email yesterday from Sony stating that they are shutting down their ImageStation site for online photo albums. Sony sucks. Mama and papa have so many photo albums on Sony ImageStation which they have shared with family and friends for so long. Now they have to move or delete the photo albums...it's like moving and deleting memories. Of course, why should Sony care about the inconvenience they cause to their customers? As long as they can make a ton of money...

Actually, papa knows it's his own fault for ever using a Sony product in the first place. Sony always uses proprietary software and hardware in all their products which is the reason papa hasn't bought anything from Sony for about 5 years. They are incompatible with other products from manufacturers who use industry standards. Papa realizes now that he was silly to trust Sony with even a trivial thing like an online photo album. Sony continues to disappoint customers and themselves. They practically wrote the book on portable music with the Walkman but look at them now. iPods are king and I can't even remember the last time I saw a Sony portable music player. And then there is the hugely mismanaged gaming machine. Playstation used to be good but now Sony is getting it's butt kicked by the Nintendo Wii. Par for the course for Sony. Good ideas but lack of execution and no stamina. Losers. I wouldn't be surprised if they offer a job to George W....and let's not even talk about the Betamax...Akio Morita must be spinning at 10,000 rpm in his grave...

Today we went to the Komazawa dog run! As you can see in the picture on the right, I was a little freaked out. I think I saw a ghost dog. Look at the left side of the picture on the left...what the heck is that??? It looks like an apparition to me. And the poor puppy in the middle of the photo is so freaked out that he is shaking like a jackhammer.


The dog run was open well into the evening even though it says that they close at sundown. I had a great time running with the big dogs. I hung out with a few black Labs and Golden Retrievers (they're only slightly bigger than me so it was fun), and I even chased a few stupid poodles around for fun. If I've said it once, I've said it once...man, are they ever yappy. They give me a headache. There were a few other JRTs as well. One of them was the smallest JRT I've ever seen. She was wearing a pink shirt. I thought she was a cross between a JRT and a mouse...

The other JRT I met was pretty cool. I wasn't really down with his military issue shirt, but other than that, he was almost as good looking as me...almost... :-) Mama and papa assured me that I am much cuter and better looking than him. And since I trust mama and papa so much, I know they are right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Mom, too, just got a Costco membership after also, being tired of tagging along with friends. She's addicted to the place.