Monday, September 10, 2007

Beach Dog

I've been advised anonymously (by papa's sister in Canada) that I follow politics too closely and that I should get a life. It'll be a lot easier when the gaffe-master, George W., and the knuck-head, PM Abe, do us all a favour and leave office. But in the meantime, to take our minds off of the jokers who (poorly) run the 2 biggest economies in the world, we went to Chigasaki for a BBQ yesterday with mama's friends. It's a beach on the Pacific Ocean about an hour and a half by car from Tokyo. It was a blast!!! I love the ocean! I ran and splashed around in the water with papa. I was covered in sand and completely soaked by the time we finished. I guess that's what happens when you roll around in the water and lounge on the beach.



My first taste of the salty ocean water!





What the heck is that out on the water? Ahoy there...you, in the boat!!! Don't make me swim out there to play...



Debating whether or not to swim after the dude in the boat...can't see if he has puppy treats or not...



Mama's artistic Baywatch-type photo...
or a camera malfunction...



Where's my groomer when I need her??? Hey, you, over there with the nose ring and pink hair, can I borrow your blow dryer? I seem to be having a bad hair day...not as bad as yours, but...




Taking the sticks home after shredding the last ankle busters of the day...my cousins in Cali would love this place!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you are not afraid of ocean?! I am so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Tell your mama and papa that you want to visit the beach in California in March. Your auntie from Canada will meet you out there...maybe even your Gramma and Jichan too.

As for me, I don't travel well - fur balls, you know.
meow!

Anonymous said...

You make my Mom laugh...especially after a little vino. Thanks for the clarification of "sister in Canada" lol.

Loved the photos from the beach, I only get to see them from the strand. Sometimes.

Must run, it's late and Stringer's still awake.

My mom just spoke to Eiji and he's doing well. He says to say, "Hi, old man (and Yuki).".

Any advice for other men reaching the mid-life crisis???

Picasso :-)