Sunday, August 12, 2007

Fame and Fortune

Poor papa caught a cold earlier this week and had to take 2 days off work. The good thing was that he was able to finish reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. He was disappointed with the ending and that's all he has to say about that.

Yesterday, mama and papa went to their friend's house in Kiyosumi Shirakawa to watch the Tokyo Bay fireworks. It lasted about 1 hour and 20 minutes and was comprised of about 12,000 fireworks. Papa said it must have cost millions of dollars. They had KFC, pizza and expensive wine courtesy of one of their friends who had opened an expensive bottle belonging to the host last time they all got together in March so she had to bring an expensive bottle this time to replace it :-) It was quite a good wine and everyone enjoyed it.


Today, mama and papa took me to the Pom Preece indoor dog run where I met another Jack Russell Terrier. He was as yancha as me so we had a lot of fun chasing each other around and play fighting. I kept stealing other dogs' toys again so papa was embarrassed and bought me my own toy to play with. It was OK but I still liked the other toys better. I just like what's not mine. After the dog run, mama and papa took me to Mogoo to get a shampoo and nail cut. They kept telling me I smell so that's why I had a shampoo.

This evening, mama got an email from my dog school saying that a magazine wants to take my picture next week!!! I am about to become famous!!! I will be in the September issue of the magazine. From there, who knows? Movies? TV? Hollywood, here I come!!!

No comments: