Monday, April 16, 2007

Tricks and Treats :-P

Papa's back from Shanghai! He went there for 3 days and 2 nights on business and came home on Saturday. He loved Shanghai and said the food was excellent, especially the dim sum and hot & sour soup. Unfortunately, he was pretty busy with meetings so he didn't have much time to go sightseeing.

On Saturday, mama went to an onsen near the ocean at a place called Toi. She showed me pictures and the sunset was incredibly beautiful. Too bad papa couldn't go because he was in Shanghai. He came home Saturday night. He said he wants to go to Toi so maybe he will take me too :-)
I'm kinda bummed out because I couldn't go to Shanghai or Toi so I've just been lounging around...

On Sunday, papa took me for a 2 hour walk near Meguro river.
I'm glad we got a lot of exercise because today it was raining so we couldn't go out for a walk. Instead, papa and mama are playing fetch with me in the house and trying to teach me tricks by giving me treats. I like playing fetch, but I don't like giving the stuffed toy back to them to throw again. I like to run and get it then keep it for myself and make mama and papa try to take it from me.

No comments: