Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ouch! Again...

Well, I got my new house on Wednesday! It is a spacious 2 room apartment and has a separate bathroom and bedroom/dining room. It's dark brown with a wood frame so it looks quite nice. I am still getting used to it and, since the bathroom is on the opposite side now, I make the occasional mistake and go to the toilet in my bedroom. I hate it when that happens...

This morning, I was playing with papa after breakfast. He kept calling me tamago (egg) and was laughing at me but I don't know why...is there something funny about how I look??? He is so mean sometimes!!!


Today, we went to Komazawa Park which is about 5km from where
we live. Mama's friends came to pick us up and drive us there. The weather was perfect and I think papa was looking forward to going there more than me! The park has a big dog run where I was allowed to run around without a leash with the other dogs. I tried to play with a chihuahua but it didn't really like me and started growling so I went to play with dogs more my size like Black Labs and Golden Retrievers. Papa said they are too big for me but we are about the same size as far as I can tell so I don't see any problem with it. I was jumping on them and barking at them but I don't think they noticed me...I didn't care so I kept bothering them :-) Unfortunately, after about 15 minutes, I hurt my leg and I started limping. I'm not quite sure what happened but mama and papa were really worried, even though it didn't hurt, so they took me to the vet and i got my first x-ray!!! The doctor said there is nothing wrong but I still limp once in a while so mama and papa are still worried. It still doesn't hurt at all but they are taking me to the vet again on Tuesday. We Jack Russell Terriers are a tough breed so I don't think they believe me that it doesn't hurt.

Mama's friends gave me a jacket today too! It is a Softbank Fukuoka Hawks baseball team jacket. I tried it on but it was a little hot today to be wearing a jacket so I probably didn't look too happy...

Anyhow, I am looking forward to this week. Papa is off work for 9 days for Golden Week and mama will be off Monday, Thursday and Friday. We are going to have a BBQ and maybe go to Yoyogi Park. I will also have an operation this week to get "fixed", whatever that means...

Well, as you can see, I am pretty sleepy now so I'm going to bed while papa finishes my blog for me. I need to get lots of sleep so I can play with mama and papa all week :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After you get "fixed", you'll feel like half the dog you used to be. It's a mean thing these 2-legged creatures do...maybe we should do it to them so they can see how it feels :-(

Anyhow, you'll get over it and after you have a good, long pee on their pillow, you'll feel so much better.

Good luck, buddy, I'll be thinking about you.
Picasso :-)