Sunday, April 1, 2007

O-hanami & BBQ!!!


Mama's parents, brother and sister-in-law came over today for o-hanami and a barbecue!!! We met them at the station and then walked along Meguro river which is lined with cherry trees. After that, we came home and then went to Yutenji shrine to see more cherry blossoms. They are in full bloom now so it's quite beautiful. I still love eating the cherry blossoms :-)

Papa barbecued dinner for us. He even made some chicken for me like he promised which was so delicious :-P Luckily it didn
't rain like the forecast said, but it did start raining with strong winds about an hour ago. I am so tired today from the o-hanami and playing with everyone! Usually I sleep all afternoon but today I was busy playing, eating and looking at the cherry blossoms so I am beat now. Tomorrow is puppy school at 10:00am so I have to get a lot of rest tonight. I can't wait to meet my puppy school friends! Tomorrow will be my last puppy class. Next week I will start the beginner level! I hope I can learn a lot. Mama and papa say I am so smart but i already knew that :-)

1 comment:

:P said...

hello!

you have a really really cute doggie! =D i enjoyed reading your blog. i was in japan from sept 2006 until february 2007 and i really love your country. i hope to visit again someday. the cherry blossoms in the photo look spectacular. =D

take care!