Thursday, April 5, 2007

Me and Mama

Papa went to Singapore this week on Monday and just came home today so me and mama were home alone. It was really fun. Mama took me to see the cherry blossoms by Meguro river on Monday. It was a little windy so it looked like it was snowing when the wind was blowing. We found a busker playing Chinese music so I sat and listened for a while. I love music. The only time I don't feel restless is when I listen to music. Mama thought it was funny that I liked the Chinese music. On Monday night, papa called us from Singapore and I barked at him over the phone.

On Tuesday and Wednesday it was raining so mama couldn't take me for a walk. Instead, we ran around the condo and she played fetch with me until I was tired.

Papa said Singapore was great! The seafood was excellent and the city is so clean. He said he would love to live there for a few years although it was quite hot and humid. The real estate in the country is controlled by the government and released for development based on forecasts for demand. The area around the marina is beginning to get developed and papa said it is beautiful there.

Anyhow, papa looks tired so I won't make him help me with my blog anymore tonight. He took the redeye flight home from Singapore last night via Bangkok so he arrived in Tokyo at 6:30am this morning. He came home for an hour to clean up then went to work so it looks like he's ready for bed now. Especially since we went for a long walk tonight near Meguro river again. There are still some cherry blossoms so it is still quite nice but it was a bit cold so there weren't so many people there. I ate a few cherry blossoms which was great but we couldn't find the busker playing Chinese music so I was disappointed.

No comments: