Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Today was mama's and papa's first wedding anniversary! They went back to Victor's at the Westin Hotel in Ebisu (where they got married) for dinner tonight. The head waiter remembered them and gave them 2 complementary glasses of wine each! They said the dinner was excellent, and papa especially liked the pan-fried spring trout. Victor's is one of mama's and papa's favorite restaurants in Tokyo because of the great food, nice atmosphere, friendly staff and beautiful view of Tokyo. I wish they would take me there some day.

Today, mama and papa bought me a new house! It has a separate bathroom and living area, and comes in a nice dark brown which will match the interior of our condo. I can't wait for Wednesday when it is delivered!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Roots,

I remember exactly the special day! Mama looked beautiful and papa looked handsome as always :)

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, Yuki and Kev! The year went by fast. I was pregnant with Stringer and he's almost a year now! We miss you!
Naomi :-)