Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Being Lazy...

Last Sunday was a busy day for us. As you can see, I was pretty sleepy. We went to puppy class in the morning and I got to meet 3 new friends! I already knew how to do most of the stuff in the class but it was still fun. My next level of classes will start on April 21. Mama and papa had to attend a puppy lecture for the next level where they learned about some basics about training me and what to expect in future classes. They said one of the teachers brought her dog to demonstrate techniques and he was really smart. His name was Sato and he could do a lot of tricks and was very well behaved. After the class, we went to the pet shop and got some treats for me then walked home along Meguro river. There were still sakura blooming so it was quite nice in the warm weather so mama and papa took me to FJ's Cafe for lunch. Actually, they had lunch and I had cookies :-)

After lunch, we went to Daktari pet hospital and I got my rabies shot. That stuff doesn't really bother me like the other dogs who were crying like babies. I didn't even notice that I got a vaccination and life went on as normal.

Papa has been busy with his new job lately but he still takes me for a walk every day. We went to Yutenji Temple tonight but the cherry blossoms are pretty much done. What's with that???

Papa says the new job is much busier but he really enjoys it and loves his new work. He's going to go to Shanghai in 2 days for a meeting but will be back on Saturday. Mama is going to a hot spring this weekend but I don't think puppies are allowed :-(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're having fun! We just got back from San Diego...it was fun but I had to spend a lot of time in the car...2 hours there, dinners, lunches, Wild Animal Park, some dumb model train museum...I shouldn't complain because at least I got to go. Oh, and in Balboa Park, there was this HUGE tree that I wanted to pee on but it was fenced off. Bummer. My mom will have to post some pics. Hi to your Mama and Papa. Love your cousin, Picasso :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry Roots, I will borrow your mama this weekend because it is a birthday Onsen for a good friend of ours.

 If you are a good boy all weekend with your dad, I am sure Mama will bring something back to you. (maybe a big hug and lots of kisses!!)

 I will visit you sometime soon becaues I heard you got a new cappcino machine. You can make a Root's special coffee for me. Promise?

See you soon. ;-)