Wednesday, March 14, 2007

What's up with this weather?

Papa just took me for a walk but it was so cold!!! Last week was much warmer. But the week before that was cold too. Papa says it's because of something called global warming. He made me watch a movie called "An Inconvenient Truth" with him. At first I didn't think it was interesting but, as i watched, it became clear that you humans are ruining the planet for the rest of us. Papa said it was one of the scariest movies he has ever seen because there is so much truth behind the rhetoric. I think everyone should watch this movie and rethink the way they live.

Today, papa made a special White Day dinner for mama. He fired up the barbecue for the first time in 2007 and grilled matsuzaka steak and shrimps with potatoes, as well as sauteed mushrooms, asparagus and bean sprouts. For appetizers, they had sushi (which I made...you can see me in my sushi-ya-san outfit in this picture). Mama seemed very happy with the dinner and the Belgian chocolates that papa and I bought for her (even though she didn't eat them yet).

No comments: