Sunday, March 25, 2007

Returning and Departing

This week, papa accepted a job to return to the place he worked at 2 and a half years ago. It is the same company he works in now but a different business unit. He seems very happy to go back but I hope he isn't too busy to play with me! He said that it can be very stressful at times working there but it is the perfect next step for his career. I will keep an eye on him and make sure he maintains a work/life balance.

We watched The Departed tonight. Papa really liked the movie and rated it an "A" on Yahoo! Movies, but mama said that the original Hong Kong movie upon which it is based, Infernal Affairs, was better. Papa hasn't seen Infernal Affairs yet but is going to watch it later this week. The ending of The Departed was unexpected and that's why papa enjoyed it. I don't like rats so I was happy with the ending. The beginning of the movie was a little slow for my liking but it quickly picked up and got interesting. Jack Nicholson is always fun to watch and I even liked Leonardo DiCaprio who I usually don't care too much for. The movie featured a strong cast and was well acted and directed.

Well, tomorrow is puppy school so it's time for me to go to bed now...oyasumi nasai!!!

No comments: