Saturday, March 17, 2007

Ouch!

Mama and papa took me to FJ's Cafe/Dining Bar and Live Spot today for lunch!!! It was so much fun and the staff were so nice. They gave me cookies and water while mama and papa had lunch. Mama said that the quiche was really good and papa enjoyed the meatloaf and the broccoli soup. Papa said he would take me there for drinks one night to listen to live music!!!

After that, we went to have my nails cut and ears cleaned at Daktari. Mama and papa always clean my ears but they wanted to have the groomer check anyways. The groomer said my ears were already really clean so they didn't have to clean them again. I was happy because I hate people sticking stuff in my ears. I think the guy who cut my nails cut them too short. On the way home, one of my toe nails began to bleed. The nice people at Cucciolo where we were shopping cleaned my feet for me and then stopped my nail from bleeding. Mama and Papa seemed a little worried but it wasn't as bad as it looked. I don't think I want that guy to touch me again though. I'm glad I went pee-pee on his table. The lady who usually does my nails is much better and nicer.

This evening, we all watched The Holiday. There were some funny moments but overall, it made me sleepy so i jumped into my bed and pulled up my futon. The end of the movie left me wondering, but not caring too much, what would happen next since they really didn't resolve anything. Papa rated the movie B- on Yahoo! Movies but I think he was being generous. Tomorrow he said we can watch The Departed and Night at the Museum!!! What ever happened to the classics like Lassie and Benji?

No comments: