Saturday, March 31, 2007

Not bald yet...

Well, I still have all my hair despite having just finished shedding season! Mama and papa had to vacuum the house every day for the past few weeks because I was shedding so much hair. Sometimes the hardwood floor looked like it was actually carpeted in white. Papa was worried that I would be bald and toothless but my adult teeth are growing in now ( so I can bite papa again) and I have more hair than ever!!!

Papa bought an espresso machine a few days ago so mama and papa have been drinking espresso every day and not even offering any to me :-( Mama ordered a lot of decaf online and it arrived today so she is making espresso now. Papa likes Ristretto which is really strong!!! He sleeps like a brick so he can drink espresso late at night and still get to sleep without a problem.


The cherry blossom trees are blooming now! It is incredibly beautiful in Nakameguro!!! Mama and papa took me for a walk yesterday and today to Yutenji shrine where the the sakura trees are amazing! I love to eat the cherry blossoms but papa doesn't like when I do that. Tomorrow will be even more fun because mama's family is coming here. We are going to go for a walk along Meguro river which is lined with sakura and then papa is going to barbecue for us...well, I guess he'll barbecue for them but I hope he remembers that he promised to cook some chicken and steak for me too... :-P

Next week papa is going to Singapore on business for 4 days and then he's going to Shanghai the week after for 3 days. Mama and I will have fun anyhow. Papa is no fun sometimes because he doesn't let me chew furniture or anything. He's such a drag...

No comments: