Sunday, March 4, 2007

My first blog

Today was a fun day so I decided to start a blog to share my fun with everyone! I'm an almost-5-month-old Jack Russell Terrier but my parents call me a Jack Russell Terror.

I received a parcel today from my Papillon friend Gin-chan in Osaka. It was full of toys for me! I was so confused about which toy to play with because I love them all! I wouldn't even let mama and papa touch any of them.












I just got back from a walk with papa. The weather is so nice today and tomorrow will be even warmer. I pretend that I hate going for a walk but once I get outside, I love it!!! I like to make papa run so he doesn't get too fat.

Mama went to her friend's wedding today and she looked so beautiful that I didn't recognize her so I barked at her. I like to bark now, especially at the vacuum cleaner and the hair dryer.

No comments: