Sunday, March 18, 2007

Kimi and Ben

Well, I'm almost finished puppy school...finally! I've been going for 2 months and it has been quite a lot of fun, but starting in April, I will join the next level called Beginner 1. I think they will try to teach me more difficult things as well as how to be a "good puppy". I'm already a good puppy but I like to have my fun so mama and papa call me yancha. Can't I be a good puppy and yancha at the same time?

The Formula 1 season started today with the Australia Grand Prix. As expected, Kimi Raikkonen took the race pretty easily. Mama and papa are fans of Raikkonen, as well as Takuma Sato. I think Raikkonen looks funny in Ferrari red. He was much cooler in the McLaren colours. This year promises to be interesting with several teams in contention and the Super Aguri team moving up in the start grid. The Honda team is sporting new colours this year that are pretty interesting...maybe they should rename themselves the Super Ugly team. I'm not sure that the environmental message is consistent with all the pollution that F1 cars, and cars in general, produce every single day. Mama and papa were talking about going to see the Japan F1 race at the Fuji Speedway this year, but the tickets that papa wants are about 70,000 yen per person. They are much more expensive than when they went to see the Montreal F1 Grand Prix last year.

As promised, mama and papa let me watch Night at the Museum with them tonight. They thought it was pretty funny and I even watched most of it. The movie was much better than what the critics said. Of course, we all know critics are wannabes who don't have the talent to do anything so the only way they can try to make themselves feel useful is by reviewing the work of others. The problem with critics is that their small minds can't grasp the larger picture and see the value from the eyes of the general public so they are destined to be stuck in their own small world with no windows. Anyhow, we thought the movie was entertaining, Ben Stiller was funny as always and it was definitely a good way to spend an hour and 40 minutes. Almost as much fun as chewing mama's slippers and papa's fingers!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bow Wow, Roots, maybe some day you can visit me in Cali-weather's much better than where you live. You're lucky your Mama and Papa come home every night...this one night, they left and didn't come back for a WEEK!! Atleast my friend Heather came by to walk and feed me...thank goodness! I'm telling you, some people. The nerve! Hi to your Mama and Papa, your cousin, Picasso :-)

Anonymous said...

Bow Wow, Roots, maybe some day you can visit me in Cali-weather's much better than where you live. You're lucky your Mama and Papa come home every night...this one night, they left and didn't come back for a WEEK!! Atleast my friend Heather came by to walk and feed me...thank goodness! I'm telling you, some people. The nerve! Hi to your Mama and Papa, your cousin, Picasso :-)