Saturday, March 10, 2007

Busy and Toothless

Mama and papa have been quite busy lately. On Thursday, they met friends at their favorite restaurant in Musashi-Koyama called Shin (papa used to live in Musashi-Koyama) because some of their friends are going back to the US next week. They were out quite late but when they got home, papa took me for a walk. Actually, I made him run for 30 minutes! We ran to Yutenji temple and when we got home, I wasn't tired yet so I made papa run to Yutenji temple again :-) He was so tired when we got home but I was really happy and ready to keep playing! Papa needs more exercise!!!

Today was puppy class. I love playing with the other puppies, and one of the teachers has really delicious chicken jerky that I just can't get enough
of. I made mama and papa stop at the pet shop on the way home to buy me the same jerky. They also bought me a new bed because I used my old one as a toilet. When we got home, I was so tired from playing.

This evening, mama and papa went to see Dralion by Cirque du Soleil. Papa really loved it and was so happy that mama bought the tickets. He keeps talking about the hoop diving, single hand balancing and trampoline acts. He says that he highly recommends that people go see Dralion.

For dinner, mama and papa went to Savoy with their 2 friends who are going back to Seattle next week and their other 2 friends that papa says live way out in the countryside near Tokyo (I think we need a passport to visit them). Mama and papa love Savoy. They think it is one of the best pizza places in Tokyo. I don't know what pizza is but papa loves it. He says that if he could only eat one thing for the rest of his life, it would be pizza. Personally, I'll stick with the chicken jerky...


Before I go to bed, I have one last update. I lost 3 of my baby teeth in the last few days! I lost 2 canines and a tooth from the back of my mouth that mama and papa found. I think they are going to keep them all for me. I wonder if I will get presents from the Tooth Fairy!!! Papa is pretty happy since it doesn't hurt so much when I bite him now. But not to worry, my adult teeth will grow in soon enough :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Roots,

Sounds like you had a busy weekend! We, human normally throw tooth to roof of shrine to wish adalt tooth will grow smooth. You may try it, too :)