Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Being Bad!

Yesterday was pretty cold in Tokyo. Papa went out with some co-workers after work and then mama took me to meet him at the train station when he came home. It was really cold out so it was lucky I had my fleece on!

Today, mama and papa came home later than normal. They went out for dinner to celebrate something and didn't even invite me so I
decided to re-arrange my cage. I thought my bed would look better on top of my toilet so that's where I moved it. Of course, that meant that I had to go to go number 1 and number 2 on the floor of my house. Boy, did it ever smell bad, especially after I played with it and threw it all over my cage, the wall and the floor outside my cage. Mama and papa weren't too happy when they saw what I did. My yellow bed became brown by the time I was finished playing so it is in the garbage now. That will teach them for not inviting me for dinner!!!

Mama and papa said they went to a really good restaurant tonight called AWkitchen. They said it is one of the best restaurants in Nakameguro. They started with fresh veggies that came with a fondue-like cheese sauce for dipping. That was followed by striped mackerel carpaccio (shima-aji). For the main course, they had the house special, Arrabiata, which featured fresh fruit tomatoes and hand rolled pasta, followed by grilled shamo (a type of free range chicken). The staff go to the farm and actually hand pick the chickens! I really hope they take me there next time because the restaurant allows dogs!

I think I need another bath because I still smell bad so mama and papa won't touch me or play with me... :-(

No comments: